City of Gallatin
Gallatin, TN United States
Are you ready to make a difference in one of Tennessee’s fastest-growing Cities? Are you a team player, who has excellent customer service skills, and is passionate about city planning? Then consider joining our team!
The City of Gallatin is currently accepting applications for a Planner II within our Planning Department.
This team player will have responsibilities that include:
- Gather and analyze land use data
- Be a critical member of the City’s development review process
- Assist in the implementation of the City’s Strategic and Comprehensive plans
- Help mold and shape the City through the development of new and improved Development Regulations
- Use GIS to inform elected leaders on the future of this fast-growing suburb of Nashville, TN
- Work with neighborhood associations and other groups; and more!
The ideal candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Urban Planning or a related field, have two years of professional planning experience, and possess or obtain (within 30 days) and maintain a valid Tennessee driver’s license. Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills, and experience with GIS is preferred.