Fall Creek Falls State Park | April 18th and 19th Spring Retreat Returns to Fall Creek Falls in 2024
Below you will find the link to the Spring Retreat Call for Proposals. This year’s retreat will be held on April 18-19 at Fall Creek Falls, and the theme is “Falling into Place.” As you know, we rely on you guys to help fill our agenda! The deadline to submit proposals is Friday February 16th!
- Sessions will be for approximately 1 hour
- Each session must include at least 1 AICP Planner as well as 1 TAPA Member.
- Submit your proposals to Micah Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selections will occur by no later than February 22, 2024
- Please use the provided form to ensure we have all the necessary components
- CLICK HERE
Spring Retreat Overview
Every year, TAPA hosts a Spring Retreat during March or April. Usually attended by around 100 planners, the Spring Retreat is smaller with less sessions than the Fall Conference. However, it gives Tennessee planners another chance to get together, exchange ideas, and learn from each other to advance better community planning across the State.